Family Members in Spanish


Today we are going to learn new vocabulary in Spanish related to the members of the Family.

Hoy aprenderemos nuevo vocabulario en español relacionado a los miembros de la familia.


Members of the Family
Los miembros de la familia
Parents
Padres
Father
Padre
Mother
Madre
Dad
Papá
Mom
Mamá
Children
Los hijos
Son
Hijo
Daughter
Hija
Siblings
Hermanos
Brother
Hermano
Sister
Hermana
Husband
Esposo
Wife
Esposa
Uncle
Tío
Aunt
Tía
Nephew
Sobrino
Niece
Sobrina
Cousin
Primo
Cousin
Prima
Grandparents
Los abuelos
Grandfather
Abuelo
Grandmother
Abuela
Grandchildren
Los nietos
Grandson
Nieto
Granddaughter
Nieta
Stepfather
Padrastro
Stepmother
Madrastra
Stepson
Hijastro
Stepdaughter
Hijastra
Stepbrother
Hermanastro
Stepsister
Hermanastra
Father-in-law
Suegro
Mother-in-law
Suegra
Son-in-law
Yerno
Daughter-in-law
Nuera
Brother-in-law
Cuñado
Sister-in-law
Cuñada



           
               Now let's see some sample sentences:


            - Mi papá es mi héroe.

              My dad is my hero.


            - Mi mamá es hermosa.

              My mom is beautiful.


            - Mi hermano es mi mejor amigo.

              My brother is my best friend.


            - Vivo con mis dos hermanas.

              I live with my two sisters.


            - Mi abuelo tiene ochenta años.

              My grandfather is eighty years old.


            - Tengo dos hijas.

              I have two daughters.


            - Mi esposo es ingeniero.

              My husband is an engineer.


            - Mi familia es muy unida.

              My family is very close.



                       Watch the video to see the pronunciation.




Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Numbers in Spanish

Spanish Subject Pronouns

Plural Nouns in Spanish

Spanish Regular Verbs

How to talk about the Weekend in Spanish

Verb To Be in Spanish

The Spanish Alphabet

Los Días de la Semana

Spanish Noun Gender

The Colors in Spanish

Find more lessons (grammar, vocabulary, expressions)